Selling Your Home On Long Island
Selling your home on Long Island is as much about finding a place to live (buying or renting) as it is selling. If you're staying on Long Island, it's even more challenging now due to the housing shortage (low amount of homes for sale - or places to rent).
I don't know if you've tested the waters or not, but if you've looked at rents lately, the cost of rent has skyrocketed. This could be a strategy for you but we can discuss this when we talk.
So rather than talk about how great we are at listing and selling houses, I'd like you to click the link below which will take you to a form you can fill out to get started. The form asks you where you want to move and details about your current home. From there, we'll contact you to meet and discuss things further.
Or you can call or text us at (631)831-9048.
What I've come to realize is, as a real estate agent, I no longer can offer typical services like a "Free Home Market Analysis"...they're always free.
I also can't tell you "I'm honest, dedicated, professional and the best things since sliced bread."
I can only prove it to you. The only way I can do this, is if we get together and I show you how I will help you move and sell your home in timely fashion in accordance with your desired outcome.
The real estate "game" has changed forever. Yes you can go on your cell phone or tablet or Ipad, etc and scroll through listings and brokerage websites that look fancy but at the end of the day, what you need is someone to help you that understands this real estate market.
The digital age has changed everything and now, more than ever before, people who are moving from one place to another, via the sale of their home, need a professional who understands how to get things done.
For selling your home, we include the following:
- A marketing plan tailored to your home, area and surrounding houses for sale.
- A price point STRATEGY that reflects your desired outcome (this is most important).
- Home preparation plan (mostly overlooked by many agents).
- Your overall desired outcome and a full analysis of where you intend to move.
- A fair commission for our services which we will discuss fully.
- A listing time frame that's transparent (we don't sign people up for a year-long listing).
- Professional advice and insight that's helped a lot of our past clients.
If you want to move but are concerned you may not find a place to move to, CLICK HERE. We offer an option to homeowners who do not want to list their home but would like to move if they had a qualified buyer and solid options for moving.
For moving to a new home (or apartment), we do the following:
- We find properties locally - throughout Long Island (if you're remaining local) for you to buy that most likely will not be on zillow or mls (or listed anywhere for sale).
- We look at the housing market differently - locally - and find houses or place to rent that are listed but may present opportunities that typical agents miss.
- If you're relocating out of the area, we will look at the markets you're moving to and help you determine how to proceed in procuring your next home.
We thank you so much for considering our services and we look forward to helping you and doing such a great job of it, that you tell all your friends, family and co-workers about us!
Equal Housing Broker
We show all houses, to all people, in all areas, all the time.